Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Sunday, April 18, 2004

How Tired Am I?

Not very actually. Participated in my 4th Vancouver Sun Run today. Of course being in the fine shape that I am, I walked it. Except for a sore hip (old age!) not too much damage this year. Last year it poured for most of the race and I was a mess…

sunrun03

Shitty finishing time this year, stopped off for a loo break that put me 5 minutes over last years time. Of course until I see the paper tomorrow I won’t know my official time, but I think I clocked in at aprox 2 hours 5 minutes.

But the post walk healthy fitness snack at The Met (Shrimp Benedict) was lovely!

Ow

_______________
2007 update: The Met's site seems to be dead although the hotel is still there. Also, the pub now sucks!