Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bye, Bye Bookmarks....

For those of you that used my old homepage @ www3.telus.net/brissell/britt (The one that looked like this)

Old_home_page
you're going to have to find another reason for living.

That page is now dead and will automaticaly redirect you here. I've started a del.icio.us account and all my bookmarks will live there from now on...

All 505 of them!

Between my home machine, work machine and the above mentioned website, I was getting sick of trying to keep everything up-to-date.

If you miss them, I'm really, really sorry! [end sarcasm] but I'm not spending all that time on my bookmarks.

There is a permanent link to my del.icio.us bookmarks in the navigation bar above.

Let's see, anything else to report?

Hey look! A baby dachshund!

No comments: