Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Monday, February 23, 2009

Kryten Drives a Car



Robert Llewellyn may not be regular on local tv these days, but he isn't sitting on his butt.

as I wrote in this post, we have new Red Dwarf episodes to look forward to in the not too distant future (I hope)

But for now why not indulge in ‘Car Pool’ and short podcast starting Llewellyn as the driver and a number of well known British celeb types as the passenger.

Llewellyn drives his passengers to their errands while they chat about, well, stuff!

Do I know how to sell something or what. Some of it I don't get, but a lot of it is funny as hell.

Hey it's free to check out, so why not. Main site is Llewtube, but you can also subscribe via iTunes if you prefer to watch on your iPod / iPhone

No comments: