Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Quinn Martin Production

I was having a discussion about old television shows with a friend the other day, and we came to the conclusion that ol' Quinn must have thought his entire audience was illiterate.

Proof:


Produced by Quinn Martin for Desilu.


Chikka bow, chikka bow bow.


Confession. I loved this theme music when I was a kid.


My Mom loved this show.


My God, he couldn't even leave them there foreeners alone. The narrator's voice is completely wrong.

See this is why I don't watch as much tv as I did when I was a kid. No-one will read the credits to me.

I would also like to make it perfectly clear that all these shows were aired years and years before I was born. My grandparents told me about them. Really.

More theme music fun here & here. Warning: the second link will cause retinal bleeding.

No comments: