Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Century In Video - 1904

I'm the first person to admit that I simply don't get enough exercise. So I decided to check out some of those exercise videos that are all the rage with the kids these days.

I couldn't decide at first between all the different styles of exercise. Am I more of an aerobics type of gal, or perhaps tae bo is more my style? I finally decided that body-building would show off my "generous" attributes the best, and here is the video that convinced me.

You have to admit that this one isn't dated at all It could have been shot last week. Now all I have to do is find the right outfit.

I present to you Treloar and Miss Marshall

(Note: video is no longer embedable - click picture to watch on YouTube)

No comments: