Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mini Dachshund Club of BC 2007 Wiener Walk

Took Brat to the The Miniature Dachshund Club of British Columbia Wiener Walk yesterday, and as usual she had a spiffy time. I think she got treats from about 20 different people, so many in fact that we skipped dinner last night without any complaint from her.

Here's a few pics:

Brat showing off her cute butt:



I'm hot mom!



Dad checking out the Royal Canin booth:



Brat in costume:



You can't make me participate:



Here are a few of the other dogs in their costumes.

Moo:



Aren't we groovy?



Peter Pan & his Tinkerbell:



Bathing Beauties:



Brat is so sexy!



And finally, Brat in her new harness that she won:



And of course I shot a bit of video.

Here is Brat playing with Bella. They really seem to enjoy each other a lot:



Brat also played the shell game. She had to find a wiener under a cup without any (hmmm, too much) help from me. If the person running the game had been paying attention Brat would have come in second. One dog was a clear winner, and one uncovered her wiener before Brat, but didn't eat it. Where can I file a complaint!



All in all, fun was had, sun was had, and tiredess was complete.

No comments: