Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Wiener Love ♥♥♥

I had it pointed out to me today that I really should add something about my pooch here.

Of course since the only people that are reading this are people I know, this will be old news.

But in any case, here she is....

2004-03-24-01

Her name is Miss Bratwurst Sausage Grey Poupon Baker Buns.... or Brat. Of course with that name you'll have guessed she's a wiener. Cute as a button (Awwww) and full of piss and vinegar.

She's in the chew everything in site stage, so she's got a nice big pen in the dining room that she can't damage - too much.

For more pictures look here.

Never had a purebred before. In fact I used to poo poo them. But no more, it's nice knowing what your dog is, and having a pretty good guess at what they will look like full grown. Not to put down mutts of course.

If you are interested in wieners, check out Wienerdogs.org. A local site with tons of info, pictures and fun stuff.

Of course we will be going to the wiener walk this summer. Have a look at a news video from last summer.

woof