Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Monday, February 19, 2007

Flotsam, And Her Good Friend Jetsam

Today I bring you some bits and pieces.

I -- Here is an old colouring book from 1961. Pretty demented! I introduce the Executive Colouring book

II -- Next a great little Youtube video. For all of you that grew up in the 70's and 80's this should bring back some great (or may not-so-great) memories.
Good times (ha!) Ladies and germs: Battle of the Bands

III -- This picture just made me mad! Have we lost all basic rights?


IV -- And one last picture. If you don't live in my area you will have to take my word that this is a REAL sign in most of the District of North Vancouver parks. It's nice to see a government that has at least a titch of humour


Thank you for your attention :-/

Also please note. If you can't see some pictures on this site (There should be 2 in the header @ the top of the page), it may be because flickr is having some problems.

No comments: