Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Thursday, February 01, 2007

What's On The Tit Tonight?

I've cut a bunch of the links on the right. Mostly shows that are dead now. I've also added the links from this post and updated the blogroll. (Note: all links are now accessed via the "links" tag on the left side of the blog)

I swore that this season I would cut down on the amount of crap I was watching, but I think this is my worse year is a while.

Over the summer I became addicted to CSI and CSI NY and I'm not recording every #$#@$#$# episode that plays on TBS, Showcase and the History channel to try and catch up with a combined 8 years of shows. Thankfully I can't stand CSI Miami, so that lessens the load a touch.

Reason for the hate of the Miami bunch? Because

    equals    

They both sound the same too

Both the hubster and I are enjoying the newest incarnation of Doctor Who. I watched the old shows when I was much, much younger, but I don't really remember them that much. Certainly enjoying this new version.

As for the new crop of shows this season. Probably the best of the batch is Shark. I know it's getting very mixed reviews, but I think it's a great role for James Woods. Sebastian Stark is a great mix - basically a good guy, but a rule bender and not above some pretty sneaky moves. Great fun...

I have mixed feelings about Heroes. At this point I'm mostly watching to find out what happens next. But I'm losing interest - save the cheerleader, potentially bore the world.

And I really want to enjoy Intelligence and mostly I am, but the plot is so damn convoluted that half the time I'm lost.

My Favourite this year has to be Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. From the guys who brought you the West Wing. Very funny stuff. I like most of the cast and they seem to be actually enjoying themselves and each other.

And would someone please explain to me why I'm still watching ER? It Jumped the Shark a hell of long time ago, and onwards I trudge...

Next entry I'll excite you with the thread count of my sheets and quotes from my VCR manual

No comments: