Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Century In Video - 1917

Hot trendy fashion - 1917 style!

19171

New handbag, or strangled chicken?

19172

I guess they couldn't find her size. Notice how her foot is almost oozing out the sides of those painful looking shoes?

19173

I finally got fluffy to stay!

19174

This is my Walkin suit. My Christopher Walkin suit. It's torture to wear.

When you watch the video you have to wonder if A) The model was in a great deal of pain, or 2) They hadn't figured out the catwalk yet.
(And yes I KNOW Mr. Walken spells his name with an "E". Shut up already!)

19175

New for 1917 - Acorns with mosquito netting.

19176

Aways - Extra protection for your "delicate" areas.

19177

Uhmmm, madam? Zee gown iz stuck in zee knickers.

19178

And some things just don't change much over time. Take off the buckle and you could buy these now



And here is the actual video. I warn you, you will be in sympathy pain by the end.

No comments: