Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Sunday, March 16, 2008

If You Really Love Your Dog...


... give her a beer

Introducing Beer For Dogs.



That may explain this:


Disclaimer:apparently that dog is actually recovering from anesthetic

You may notice that Happy Tail Ale advertises itself as the "only beer for dogs". Apparently not.

Alas, Brat won't be having any soon unless she travels to the states.

Note: I never thought I would find anything on flicker by searching "dachshund beer", and was pleasantly surprised by the photo at the top of this entry.

III Dachshunds Beer Co. is a Wisconsin company that makes Cider, Root beer and a bunch of different types of beer

If I'm ever out that way I'll have to check it out.

No comments: