Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin: 1937 - 2008

I'm a big fan of George Carlin's.

Although I didn't always agree with everything he said, he always said it in a funny way.

I saw him live once in the late '80's, and it was an incredibly funny show. I'm sure my seat was a titch damp afterwards.

Have a look @ his site, especially the media section (can't link directly), and try to keep a straight face.

Here are a few bits (the first one is oh so very NSFW!)

Early (ish) stuff!:


And from last year:



George died last night @ the age of 71. He was raised a Catholic, and I don't think he held any religious beliefs as an adult. But I would like to think that he's sitting with God and saying:

A Rabbi, and Priest and an asshole walked into a bar...

P.S. If you enjoyed that shit - try this!

No comments: