Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

With Apologies...

I'm sorry for the second dose of Palin. But I couldn't resist.

Have you seen this? No? Go ahead, I'll wait.



Well the folks @ College humor decided to run with the idea and created this video:



It's badly good (or goodly bad, can't quite decide), but I wish they could have gotten Tina Fey for the lead.

If anyone out there can find one video clip of Palin not sounding like a total and complete git, please let me know. Anything you dreamt up under the influence of drugs, booze, or hot fudge doesn't count.

I'll be watching the Vice-presidential debate Thursday night (6:00-8:00 on just about every damn channel out there). I think it's going to be a bit like the movie Scream - both funny and scary - but less self aware. I know nothing about Biden and I already like him better.

No comments: