Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Century In Video - 1900

A new project. I'm going to try to find video clips (primarily YouTube I suppose) for each year from 1900 to 2000.

For some years it may be slim pickings, other years may have a plethora. In any case I'll be posting stuff that I find interesting.

I'm also not going to kill myself with a lot of research here. In many (or perhaps most) cases I won't be able to vouch for the year.

But this isn't a doctoral, just an idea that I thought may be interesting.

I'm creating a new label for this project - "Century", and I'll be posting to it when I feel like it. So who knows how much real time it'll take to run through a century. I'm sure I'll post a whole bunch at first and then less, and less, and yawn... Ah hell I may just get bored with the whole thing and give up.

In any case, here's your first entry - 1900



The second of five films about the 1900 World's Fair in Paris.

No comments: