Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Friday, March 23, 2007

American Idol Update

Ok, ok, I'll admit it. I AM enjoying the show. But don't think for one second that I take it the least bit seriously.

So I've gathered for you today a few American Idol (and their foreign counterparts) oddities.

Please enjoy in the spirit in which I intended (pure sarcastic bitchiness!)

All you really need to know about Paula



Although most of the contestants aren't that great, they aren't that bad (better than me, like that's hard!)
And there are two that I'm rooting for: Chris Sligh and Melinda Doolittle.

In most cases the singers this season are more into R&B, rock, or funk; NOT sugary pop. so that makes their weekly Ford commercials very amusing. You can tell that they are not really into it, but it's part of the package.

Here's the lollipop latest:



Of course American Idol is not just an American show. It started in England and then infested the entire world. So without further ado, aus Deutschland:

This fellow is a CANADIAN competing on Deutschland sucht den Superstar (German Idol).



And from the same show. This woman is a wife of one of the people in the band Greenskeepers. I introduced you to them earlier with the video Lotion.
Warning: NSFW

No comments: