Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ego Trip

So you think you are unique. Chances are you aren't

Here is how to check:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
18
people named Britt Baker
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Couldn't find a site like this for Canada.

If I search for myself (whynot!) on Google I come up with very different stuff depending if I search for "britt s. baker" or "britt baker"

Everything under "britt s. baker" is me (or one of those stupid sites that want me to buy information on the person I'm looking for - fat chance)

But searching on "britt baker" results in tonnes of stuff not related to me.

According to Google here are some of my other persona's:

  • An anime voice actor

  • An Iowan business man with more knowledge of electricity than I have. (Not that difficult - electricity comes from the juice fairies, right?)

  • Scary, scary myspace person. Sidebar; I don't get myspace. Every myspace site I've ever looked at looks like it was designed by an 8 year old. Too much colour, movement, sound. Too many links and images. Use the kiss principal people!


And really that's pretty well it. With only 18 people on the US census with my name, I guess that's about all I can expect.

Ok having told you what I think of junior grade websites like myspace, let me close with a stupid animated gif:

No comments: