Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Monday, March 05, 2007

Stop, I Want Off This Planet!

Please, please, can we make murder legal for 10 minutes? 10 short minutes is all we need....



Everyone is really pissed off!

How can ANYONE stand this woman? That she gets any respect from anyone just blows me away. She doesn't even have an addiction to blame this on, she's just an idiot.

Hey Ann, ya you Ann. Wanna take a ride in my really cool 1977 Pinto? My friend with the big Ford Exploder will be following us. Ok? ok?




and on a lighter note


Hi, I'm a MAC, I have no life....

[PC vs MAC - The Girl]


See more @ lauriemcguinness.com


Thanks once again to MamaPop for the malignant links.

No comments: