Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ikea - Swedish For Mycket Rolig

Thanks to Dooce, I have now been subjected to the sicko world of foreign Ikea commercials.

I like this one:



The search banned ikea gets you the best of the bunch, but it won't get you this one:



Ok kids, all together - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Everyone who has every put together a Billy bookshelf knows and understands the "joys" of Ikea instructions. If you know what I mean (or even if you don't) check out the Ikea instructions on Neville's Garden. You won't do any worse following his instructions rather than the official ones.

From Marketallica, photos of various Ikea advertising campaigns. I really like the first one.

And to finish off... There actually is an Ikea Blog.

Above link comes with no warranties as I haven't had a chance to really check it out yet.

Thank you and goodnight, try the Swedish meatballs

No comments: