Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Monday, August 13, 2007

Strike - Day 19

Feel way too shitty today to picket (wonderful summer head cold), so this tiny post features a couple of great pictures that Denise took last week @ Britannia Branch. Thanks for the use of them Denise!

For taking my picture I give you the look of death!
CUPE 391 Strike - 2007

Wow, that really is some tail isn't it?
CUPE 391 Strike - 2007

Resistance. Is. Futile!
CUPE 391 Strike - 2007

Also here is a link to the CUPE BC Rally photos.

And finally a video of the bulk of the rally from the Working TV site. Thanks to Dana for the heads up on this video.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to soak my head in a cuppa tea.

No comments: