Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My New Desk?

Because of department mergers and staff changes there will be reconfiguration of our staff workroom.

Most of the desks will stay where they are, but a bunch are being rearranged into pods.

My suggestion is to scrap that plan and just give everyone a new desk.

Can I have this one please?



The top photo shows my current desk taken a couple years back. It's even messier now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm relatively unconcerned about the desks, but very worried about the possibility of not being able to take my chair with me to wherever I end up. Adjusting your chair to the position of ultimate comfort is an art that can take years to perfect; I'd hate to lose it...