Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's May, Right?


Longtime readers (ya you, you know who you are) know that I constantly refer to Dooce and her husband Blurbomat (That's Heather & Jon Armstrong in English). They are a very well know blogging couple in Salt Lake City and the parents to Leta, Chuck and Coco.

They also seem to be parents to a whole fuck of a lot of unseasonal weather.

I don't know if I should laugh (cuz it's not me) or cry (cuz this could lead to a whole lot of expensive therapy!)

From Blurbomat's blog:



Added irrelevant note: You may note the name change of this blog from "Let Me Rant!" to "Days of Whine and Wieners". I would like to thank everyone who made a title suggestion, but I thought of this new name in the middle of the night and really kinda liked it. Also no-one else is using it. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about see this post.

No comments: