Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Monday, May 26, 2008

Vancouver? or Los Angeles?

Looks like OJ got a bigger truck:



Details here from News 1130.

Seems the "driver" is from New West. Makes me so proud.

At one point early in the chase the newscasters are asking if this is a stolen truck. Ummm, ya think? Maybe just a really, really bad choice in getaway vehicle.

I watched the whole thing on the news this morning, but I only noticed something now while watching the clip. The Anchor Steve Darling @ one point seems to call the helicopter reporter Kim instead of Kaitlyn. I presume that is because for many years the "eye in the sky" was Kim Shields, but she left a few years ago.

Kaitlyn, do us a favour and kick Steve's ass @ the next Global BC get together.

No comments: