Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Dead Leading The Dead

I've never been a big Elvis fan. There are a few songs of his I like, but generally I can take him or leave him.

But last night, for the first time in my life, I felt sorry for Elvis.

For the 4 of you who haven't heard about it. Last night on American Idol, Elvis sang with Celine Dion, and it was VERY VERY SAD!

It was some sort of CGI thing, or a hologram, or perhaps, Satan. In any case I'm sure that somewhere Elvis is crying.

I'm not going to post the video here because 1. I don't hate anyone that much that I need to inflict that kind of pain on them, and 2. Fox has already had at least two versions of the video pulled from Youtube due to copyright infringement.

But here is a shitty (both for content and quality) screenshot.

Don't worry, your retinas will eventually heal.


ElvisDion


Can you tell my true feelings for Celine?

Last time we were in California visiting relatives, my husband"s aunt mentioned to us how much she loves Celine Dion. Hubby replied - "That's great, you can keep her"

I think she is solely responsible for every "Yes" vote during the Quebec referendum.
Makes me proud to be a Canadian.


No comments: