Navigation

Home  |  Archives  |  Blogroll  |  Flickr  |  Mastheads  |  RSS  |  Tags  |  VPL (My Job)  |  Web Cam  |  YouTube

Monday, September 10, 2007

Flotsam, And Her Good Friend Jetsam - Part II

Time to clean out some of the crap quality material from my 'add to blog' folder.

[Futurama - Raiders of the Lost Arcade]


I remember all of these games, even played most of them. Even Q*bert (little orange round dude with big nose and no arms who gets off the spaceship near the end of the video). Great episode of Futurama, except for the Rush part - can't stand Geddy Lee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Put together by Norm Fisher, a Saskatoon realtor. Enjoy the Unbelievably Bad Real Estate Photos Hall of Fame. A slideshow collection of really terrible real estate photos with commentary by Mr. Fisher. After his introduction click on the "run" button, and don't just stare at the screen for five minutes (like I did) waiting for something to happen (d'oh). Keep in mind that this fellow is NOT a professional actor, however I think he created a rather humorous piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Queen's hit as performed by "25 of the most annoying voices in the music industry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Robot Chicken - Calvin & Hobbes: The Untold Story]

via videosift.com

You either know Robot Chicken, or you don't. If you don't know Calvin and Hobbes then you are no longer my friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally: 112 different ways of saying "Oh my god! There's an axe in my head,"


Enjoy!

No comments: